Video Editor (Junior)
- Working closely with design team to plan and visualize brand videos.
-Ability to make independent decisions, presenting and explaining visuals. Ensuring all ideas are represented as accurately and attractively as possible. Assisting with planning decisions.
- Organizing and managing all audio and video assets to ensure a smooth workflow
- Ability to design based on budgets and create enticing motion graphics and infographics videos and enable various media including web, mobile, tablet, etc QUALIFICATIONS
- Must deliver high-quality work while urgency in achieving deadlines
- Sound technical knowledge of Video editing tools, professional lighting and photography equipment
- Strong expertise in editing software such as Premiere pro, After Effect, Photoshop and Final Cut Pro ,Coral draw
- Can perform Animations Motion graphics and VFX
- Possess good color grading sense and skills and are able to tell a story through editing
- Performing the full range of editing works from splicing, to sound balancing, to color correction and color grading.
- Review the script to better understand the video production requirements
- Editing raw footage content and cutting video sequences to ensure that concepts are translated effectively
- Review all edited tapes to identify any issues and recommend changes as required
- Brainstorm creative growth strategies
- Previous work experience as a video editor.
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut
- Pro X,
- Avid Media Composer,
- Lightworks, and Premier.
- Creative and artistic skills.